chemical, and biological properties and interactions of aerosols and
their effects on atmospheric chemistry and physics, the biosphere,
climate, and public health.
Field measurements, laboratory
experiments, and model studies.
Current Focal Points:
- Measurement of optical parameters and cloud
- Molecular genetic analysis of primary biogenic
- Molecular kinetics of surface and multiphase
- Aerosol-cloud-precipitation interactions
- Biomass burning emissions and pyroconvective clouds
and Recent Projects: